Review on t2w trade2win



Please post your review of your actual experience on T2W Trade2win forum

I met a bunch of failed traders on t2w   , these people did not understand profitable trading.It has a very good psychology section , in particular the psychology threads by foroom lluzers helped me.There are many educators on the forum trying to sell education and mentoring.

Is Trade2Win T2W Website  Running A Scam On The Internet Internet?

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trade2win/internet/trade2win-trade2win-website-is-running-a-scam-on-the-internet-internet-1051204

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach on t2w

A lot of teachers on the forum.

https://trade2winsite.wordpress.com/
















Phyllis (1977) "Those who can do. And those who can't...teach on forums !"

Comments

  1. Hello everyone,are you interested to trade with binary options or you are looking for an expert to trade and manage your account for you or Do you have funds you wish to withdraw from your binary broker? or you are having problems with the withdrawing of your funds and you don't know how to go about it.Kindly get in touch via adamwilson. trading @ consultant. com,/ What's app + 1 8 7 0 3 4 5 7 9 3 7 , and he will guide you on how to get back your funds within 72hours, because his strategy really helped me withdrawal my funds that was stuck in my trading account! Thanks once again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very skeptical from the start but these thieves talk a good talk and promised to double my account on a weekly basis and ate my 25000 pounds, they lured me to use teamviewer and stole my money from my account, it all happened so fast. I didn't even get to use my account once because i was scared of being messed up more. I hope these scammers go to jail, but all thanks to Mr Adam, adamwilson dot trading at consultant dot com, What'sapp + 1 8 7 0 3 4 5 7 9 3 7

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

forex tsd psychology videos section is missing from mql5.com

EliteTrader VS Trade2win VS forexfactory all trading forums suck

Meir Barak versus trade2win forum stock gurus selling education teaching mentor